• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28jan06

I'm more excited than anything everybody. Should be an interesting three months especially with the changes I've been reading about. Hey have you all started memorizing the big 4?

Only real thing I've been doing to get ready is working out and taking it easy (oxymoron I know).

Supplier

OCS 28JAN06 Supply
AMDO = Aerospace Maintenance Duty Officer

Does anyone know if our class will be in Pensacola or will it be moved to Newport by then?

Pensacola! From what I've heard the moves to Rhode Islang won't affect anyone who had already been selected for OCS at the time of the BRAC report.

I feel bad for the people going to OCS in RI. January in RI, too cold for me.

AT2CEC

2006 Jan 28 (10-06) CEC
I'm in.

Yep, I will be there too. I am new to this site, I usually go to usnavyocs.com, but his site seems to be more active. I'm a Civil Engineer Corps Candidate. I'm prior service, so I figure they are going to give me a pretty hard time so I have been doing a lot of running and getting my sit-ups/pushups up to max for my age. I was an Aviation Electronics Technician, AT2, from 1996 to 2000. If there are any booters listening, going in as an O is much better than being an E...just make sure you give the proper respect to everyone in your command, even the E-1s! Cocky butterbars get little respect in the fleet.

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
The easy life is dwindling down. I just got back from skiing and snowboarding at Big Sky which was a part of my high altitude training :icon_lol:

Anywas I hope everyone is ready to go, I'll see you in a week or so. Good luck to all!