• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

ksunjke

I like reading comics, sci-fi novels, and physics articles haha. Also like playing video games, listening to music and podcasts, and going outside. I’m also a huge sucker for LEGOs. In college I loved and was pretty decent at badminton, but don’t play much anymore.

Have you played Death Stranding yet? Also if you haven’t played Spider-Man PS4, it’s phenomenal. Probably one of my top 10 games of all time.

I’d love to go skydiving one day, that’s awesome. Closest I’ve got is cliff diving
go do it!!!

madelinebridge

I've mostly just been playing Modern Warfare! My wife and I just had our first kid so don't get a ton of time to play but MW when I do have time. What about you??
How old is your kid? You seem like you're in a similar situation to me and my husband. We are 25 & 26 with an 8 month old, and my husband is applying for a commission.

AirBlair

Aww that's such a sweet time. I hope you're starting to get some decent sleep! Maybe you and my husband will be in OCS at the same time.
Yeah my little girl is a pretty good sleeper! That would be cool if we did end up going to the same OCS! It would help having a new father as well to go through it with.

AirBlair

Hey bro, my wife and I are both 24 and we have a little girl that's 3, plus one on the way. It would be awesome if we went to flight school together with our families.
That's awesome dude! Yeah that would be legit man we can only hope and pray!