• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

ksunjke

How to effectively study Appendix Bravo anyone?
As a person who had to memorize verbatim 28 pages of technical script as my presentation for work in 2 weeks I’d recommend to memorize it sentence by sentence. Once you repeat one sentence enough times so you memorized it, move on to the next one, memorize it, then repeat them both together, move to the next one, memorize, repeat all of them etc etc

Thanos

As a person who had to memorize verbatim 28 pages of technical script as my presentation for work in 2 weeks I’d recommend to memorize it sentence by sentence. Once you repeat one sentence enough times so you memorized it, move on to the next one, memorize it, then repeat them both together, move to the next one, memorize, repeat all of them etc etc

I’ll give that a try with the watchstanding principles, thanks for the tip

1812TC

For the 11 General Orders memorize the first words of each in order. 1. (To) take, 2. (To) walk 3, (to) report.... etc. and that your midway and end are the long winded ones 6 and 11.

Jbyrne89

Basically me everytime I refresh airwarriors today

Attachments

• 2935641D-5912-4381-B04E-F982135B4FEB.jpeg
    2935641D-5912-4381-B04E-F982135B4FEB.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 13