• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 SEPTEMBER 2015 OCS Class

iFly14

pilot
Please don't think I'm counting my eggs already, but graduation will fall after Christmas correct?

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
I wouldnt have family buy plane tickets based on that date. If my years in the navy have taught me anything, its that the only date on orders you can put money on is the date you have to show up. My initial A School orders after bootcamp showed me being in pensacola for only 7 weeks. 8 months later i was finally done with the training pipeline.

uncdude33

I wouldnt have family buy plane tickets based on that date. If my years in the navy have taught me anything, its that the only date on orders you can put money on is the date you have to show up. My initial A School orders after bootcamp showed me being in pensacola for only 7 weeks. 8 months later i was finally done with the training pipeline.

Exactly. I feel like this date is safer than those (I was in the exact same boat at A school) because they know for sure what day we class up, but I agree hold off on buying tickets until we get there. Then send a letter home with the definitive info.

iFly14

pilot
Right. We weren't at that stage yet. I figured 3 or 4 weeks out I will have a good feel on how things are going and will pass that to them then they can make arrangements. I have learned the lesson of "be careful what you plan on" the hard way.