• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 April 2014

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Congratulations! Is there anything in hind-sight you could tell us to make our time at OCS easier?
Just be prepared to the best if your ability. Most people fail because they are not physically prepared and roll into H class during the initial strength test or welcome aboard. You will be tired and worn out during the first week so if you barely meet the minimum before you arrive, chances are that you will roll. Others are not mentally ready for the stress. Just remember it is not real, it is all manufactured and will be over quickly. The whole 12 weeks are not like the first week.

TECle

SWO bound, Class 1414
Ah damn, thanks for passing that on. Haha hopefully after they hear my "wonderful" singing voice they won't want to hear it again :p

Also, I'm not sure if this worked because it's my first time creating a fb group, but I made one for our class if anyone is interested in joining (I saw other classes do this and thought it was a pretty good idea)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/203687156508286/

Just PM or post here when you send a request to join so I know you're legit ;)

Hey Timbo,
I finally found the group haha. Sent you a request, last name Elliott

TECle

SWO bound, Class 1414
I
How many of you guys are previously enlisted (or Active Duty, I don't know the acceptable term)? It seems like I might be the only one fresh out of college.

I graduated in 2012, no prior service, so you're not the only one VCipollone