• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26MAY2024 OCS Class

JosephScott074

SNA Select
No, but I think when the results for the APR SNA/SNFO board come out we should see some more classmates participating in this thread.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
No, but I think when the results for the APR SNA/SNFO board come out we should see some more classmates participating in this thread.
Hey, congrats! Quick question for you – I'm waiting for the April board (keeping my fingers crossed). Currently enlisted and curious about your ASTB scores when you applied. Did you go for both SNA and SNFO, or just SNA? Also, what was your rate, and which command were you with at the time of your application?

JosephScott074

SNA Select
Hey, congrats! Quick question for you – I'm waiting for the April board (keeping my fingers crossed). Currently enlisted and curious about your ASTB scores when you applied. Did you go for both SNA and SNFO, or just SNA? Also, what was your rate, and which command were you with at the time of your application?
My scores were 49 5/7/6. I only applied for SNA. I’m an SB and I’m at BTC. It’s a shore command.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I have another question. Since you all were selected can anyone who was active duty tell me what happens after your notified of selection? Did you sit down with your skipper and decide when you wanted to go to OCS or what?

JosephScott074

SNA Select
I have another question. Since you all were selected can anyone who was active duty tell me what happens after your notified of selection? Did you sit down with your skipper and decide when you wanted to go to OCS or what?
I was not notified on BOL like I thought I would be. Instead, my CO received a message stating that I was selected. He forwarded that message to my immediate chain of command. The email stated that I was selected for SNA and also asked if was available to leave in February. Since I was on leave, my LCPO gave the XO my number and we discussed over the phone how I wanted to proceed. I was honest and told him about my injuries and he was able to get me a later date. After we confirmed a date, he responded to the initial email and then some follow on emails came in with things for me to sign.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I was not notified on BOL like I thought I would be. Instead, my CO received a message stating that I was selected. He forwarded that message to my immediate chain of command. The email stated that I was selected for SNA and also asked if was available to leave in February. Since I was on leave, my LCPO gave the XO my number and we discussed over the phone how I wanted to proceed. I was honest and told him about my injuries and he was able to get me a later date. After we confirmed a date, he responded to the initial email and then some follow on emails came in with things for me to sign.
Oooo exciting! I can’t wait to hear, wish the 8th would hurry up an get here!