• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25 JUN 2017

exner21

Hi everyone, I haven't yet received my FSL yet but I'm pretty sure it's going to be this date. Super excited to start yet another chapter in my life. Great to meet you all!!

Shepp9417

No Finsel in hand (waiting on graduation transcripts), but my OR told me to plan for the 25th! Can't wait to me you all!

BravoAMF

I was PROREC Y for SWO back on 6 March and was called today both by my recruiter's lieutenant and the NRD. They wanted me to go to OCS this saturday, but it was really short notice and due to personal circumstances, I'm not able to go, so they told me to be prepared for the 25th. They didn't say I was going to be called for certain for the 25th, but they suggested that it was a possibility.

SeaReaver

I was PROREC Y for SWO back on 6 March and was called today both by my recruiter's lieutenant and the NRD. They wanted me to go to OCS this saturday, but it was really short notice and due to personal circumstances, I'm not able to go, so they told me to be prepared for the 25th. They didn't say I was going to be called for certain for the 25th, but they suggested that it was a possibility.
Same thing happened to me.