• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

I think the one you get after OCS is a lot more in depth than the one for the package. Also for anyone reading this for future packages go DODMERB instead of MEPS. So much less BS
N3M clears you as the USN has to make sure you meet USN criteria, DODMERB is a Dept of Defense and standards are not the same between services.

JDurkin

From what I’ve seen over the past year, the results have been posting 4-6 normal weeks after the board. Ive been planning on July 6th but I’d be lying if the whole deadline thing on Friday didn’t have me hopeful for this week. I also have seen a trend with results posting on Tuesdays but that really doesn’t matter much. The point is, we still have plenty of days left this week.

Oski510

From what I’ve seen over the past year, the results have been posting 4-6 normal weeks after the board. Ive been planning on July 6th but I’d be lying if the whole deadline thing on Friday didn’t have me hopeful for this week. I also have seen a trend with results posting on Tuesdays but that really doesn’t matter much. The point is, we still have plenty of days left this week.

sooo.... when you say normal weeks... does that include weekends and holidays? ? lmao jk