• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24Jan2022 SNA/SNFO Board

exNavyOffRec

I'm sticking with what I've been told of this is the next board after being pushed from the November board that just happened. My recruiter said I am "officially submitted and pushed to 24January22" This was after NRC posted the FY22 board scheduled too.
The new board schedule does not have an aviation board until May 2022, most of the FY 22 SNA spots have been filled and SNA's are being moved from FY 22 to FY 23 due to the goal reduction.

Jettingaway

The new board schedule does not have an aviation board until May 2022, most of the FY 22 SNA spots have been filled and SNA's are being moved from FY 22 to FY 23 due to the goal reduction.
Correct, however, I was told after the schedule was released. Schedules change and it is the government we are applying to... I'm submitted for NFO

Jstalz

M
Correct, however, I was told after the schedule was released. Schedules change and it is the government we are applying to... I'm submitted for NFO
Maybe your OR doesn’t know about removal of the January board. My OR didn’t know about it until I told him about a week ago.

Jettingaway

M

Maybe your OR doesn’t know about removal of the January board. My OR didn’t know about it until I told him about a week ago.
I just shot him another text, we'll see what he says. He's been on top of everything for me the entire process.

Jstalz

I just shot him another text, we'll see what he says. He's been on top of everything for me the entire process.
Same here. My OR has been great and organized and just really helpful. When I told him that I heard on AirWarriors that the January board got removed he was like I got an email about a new board schedule but he had not looked at it yet. Then he looked at the schedule and said that I was right.

exNavyOffRec

Pro Y SNFO for FY 22 are at just over 80, FY 22 SNFO shipping goal is 120 so they only need 40 more if no one drops, the board goal for the Nov board is 48 with 140 to be reviewed so no more spots will be left as long as large amounts of people don't drop.