• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 January 2010

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
yeah i figured that since you didnt know your class yet...

guess i shoulda been more clear for ya and asked when you would be receiving your orders and therefore your class... after graduation? mid fall? whenever the powers that be decide?

Hopefully with enough time to get out of my lease.

bjschilling

Hey guys I am only pro rec right now but I am hoping that I get Jan orders also. Feb or Mar would be worse to go through indoc since winter should be in full force. I let you guys know when I know.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
For you 24 Jan selectees, when did you get your pro-rec and your final select?

I got pro rec'd for the Aug board, they're saying FS for beginning of Oct, and OCS in January, since there's no classes in the Thanksgiving/Christmas timeframe. So who knows, I may be in with yall.

c_s

i got picked up NFO march/april, then got my final select end of july. i put that i could start on january 22nd & they gave me the 24th. i wish we knew more people who will be in our class... we've got a facebook group and everything :) haha but it's just me and one other guy so far with that date for sure.

bjschilling

Pro-rec Aug, looking to go to meps early Oct since I need med waivers to be done first. Put Dec 15 as my earliest date to go to OCS, so my recruiter is thinking Jan, Feb, Mar. I am hoping Jan.

nathano7

Hey... I noticed your date.... what are the dates you took the ASTB/finished your application package... when did your package get sent to board?

bjschilling

Hey... I noticed your date.... what are the dates you took the ASTB/finished your application package... when did your package get sent to board?

Oh boy, well I am not sure if my case is one to go off of, but I took the ASTB in June 08, application was ready to submit in Oct 08 but didn't get submitted until Apr 09 for first board. Non-select on first board for BDCP. Retook ASTB June 09 and submitted for OCS direct assession in Aug 09.

Marinerugby

OCC Class 203, Jan 2010

I am currently waiting to go down to NAS Pensacola for my flight physical, that is all I need in order to officially submit a package. I should be down there Oct 19th-21st. Has everyone else that plans on going in Jan. already received orders, or others still waiting to find out exactly what’s going on as I am.

c_s

i know russbow & myself have already received orders. but i think we're the only two on here that know 24 jan is our date for sure.