• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 JAN 2021 OCS Class

NobleJ

SNA
Went ahead and made a Facebook group for anyone who would like to join.

I just requested to join the FB group. I got notified yesterday I'll be joining this class with you all! Happy there are other priors! I am a prior AE2 (2008-2013). Selected SNA.

Last edited:

GodofAeons

I was part of the Nov board,got results a couple weeks ago and was informed a couple hours ago (with my FIN S letter) I'm leaving Jan 9th and gonna be in this class!

Less than 2 weeks to pack up and list a house for sale is a good test lol.

Look forward to seeing you all. Do we have a FB group or GroupMe?

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
I was part of the Nov board,got results a couple weeks ago and was informed a couple hours ago (with my FIN S letter) I'm leaving Jan 9th and gonna be in this class!

Less than 2 weeks to pack up and list a house for sale is a good test lol.

Look forward to seeing you all. Do we have a FB group or GroupMe?

Congrats! Noob question: if your application was reviewed by the NOV2020 board and you found out weeks after that you were accepted then how come you're going to OCS so soon? It seems like the typical timeline is going to an OCS class 6-12 months after you're accepted. I suspect it has something to do with "FIN S letter" but some searching online didn't help me with that term. Thanks!

GodofAeons

Congrats! Noob question: if your application was reviewed by the NOV2020 board and you found out weeks after that you were accepted then how come you're going to OCS so soon? It seems like the typical timeline is going to an OCS class 6-12 months after you're accepted. I suspect it has something to do with "FIN S letter" but some searching online didn't help me with that term. Thanks!

My original date was SEPT but special circumstances moved me up.

NavyFanatic32

Hey all,

How was being in this class? I am going to be in the 23 JAN 2022 class which lines up with your class this past January.

I am kind of worried because of the cold during this time so I thought about moving it up slightly, but if I do, I will miss all the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years).

Any advice? Major cons of starting OCS in January from your perspectives?

Russell1015

it snowed a shitload in the first 8 weeks. which meant a lot of inside PT and such. i prefer the cold to the hot tho. just my two cents.