• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 Sep 06

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
Found out today, anybody else have orders for this class? 5 months is too long to wait!!! Super stoked to go right now...oh well, it'll give me plenty of time to PT right?

r/
Josh

AZflyer

Have you done IFS yet? I'm awaiting orders now and have already completed IFS. Just trying to figure where I'll fall in at???

sundevil

Hey guys, are yall SNA or SNFO? My recruiter told me they were really pushing to get the SNA guys in as soon as possible. I'm waiting on final select SNA and was hoping for a July or August class. That may not be happening based on this thread. BTW how long was your wait for final select once all your stuff was sent in?

fighterpfeif

sundevil said:
My recruiter told me they were really pushing to get the SNA guys in as soon as possible.

I've been hearing the same stuff from my recruiter. But that they are looking for guys with prior flight experience. Saw him at my school and I guess he is going to others trying to look for civilian pilots for both OCS and BDCP. Sounds like the Navy might be hurting. Good time to get in.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
I am SNFO, pro rec'd 27 Mar, final select 28 Apr, signed my enlistment papers today! I am IFS exempt (i've got a PPL). I dont graduate 'til the end of summer, and I put 1 Sep 06 as my available date to start OCS.

r/
Josh