• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 Sep 06, 3rd time's a charm?

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
T-minus 55 days, am I still the only one on AW with this report date? I figure that with this being the 3rd time I've posted looking for classmates, if no one responds I may be the lone wolf here.

vr/
Josh

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Yep you're screwed, with no one else in your class how can the DI's not single you out? :icon_tong

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
So I found a couple supply folks and a SWO over at navyocs.com but I am the only aviator I can find so far with this date. Anybody get this date? Damn, I don't wanna be stuck being the minority : )

vr/
Josh

Angonas

Final select NFO. OCS 23SEP06 Class 05-07

So I found a couple supply folks and a SWO over at navyocs.com but I am the only aviator I can find so far with this date. Anybody get this date? Damn, I don't wanna be stuck being the minority : )

vr/
Josh

Josh,

I too am a Final select NFO in the September 23 OCS class. Hopefully we can get in touch before OCS. I will try to send you an email through the system.

Spiros

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
Thats great! There is a thread for our class over at Navyocs.com, so far there area a couple of supply dudes and a SWO but thats about it. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

vr/
Josh

jmiller82

Just found out today that my class date was switched to 23 Sept 06 from 09 Sept 06, officially! I had been given the class date first - weird, and then the final select followed by two weeks.. Aircrew, good to see we'll be in the same class together. And JoshDavid, I guess you won't be the lone aviator there. My guess is that there's a bunch more aviators coming in during this class, as they like to bunch them together. Funny thing, though. I report on my birthday - some petty officer has a sick sense of humor!

We should get a getogether in order (like the 09 SEPT 06 class) and meet everyone in person on Friday or something.. PM me contact details everyone..

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
A few more folks posted @ navyocs.com, think they are intel and supply. I'm getting a lot anxious and a little nervous to get started!

vr/
Josh

GWU

23 Sep 06

I am a bit late to join - just this Saturday, 9 SEP, I got word of my class date.

Intel is my designator.

A few of you may have already received a PM from me with contact info. Will try to send my info to the others so that we can meet up before the big day.