• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

CFBR

Will fly for beer
pilot
After not getting into the Naval Academy out of high school, and getting turned down for three NROTC Scholarships, I got Pro-Red’d Y for SNA! If I can do it anyone can, persistence is key. My scores were dogshit so I’m incredibly surprised I was picked up this first go-around. I’m in Nebraska so if anyone else is in that same recruiting district you will probably hear results today too. Goodluck to those who are still waiting to hear back, I’m praying for all of you.

aribjc

After not getting into the Naval Academy out of high school, and getting turned down for three NROTC Scholarships, I got Pro-Red’d Y for SNA! If I can do it anyone can, persistence is key. My scores were dogshit so I’m incredibly surprised I was picked up this first go-around. I’m in Nebraska so if anyone else is in that same recruiting district you will probably hear results today too. Goodluck to those who are still waiting to hear back, I’m praying for all of you.
What were those scores? Help set my mind at ease!!

TheGreatGaspi23

D

Damn dude that is awesome.. Good job being persistent and not giving up.. you deserve it!

CFBR

Will fly for beer
pilot
I graduated with a 2.8 GPA in criminology, 47 OAR, 5-6-5 ASTB. Two LORs from a 2 Star and an O-6. Not a lot of standout scores except for the LORs which I dont know if they helped or not. My dad and granddad were both Naval Aviators so I guess they had no choice but to keep the family business going ;)

Fifrein

Still Learning
Fleet applicants aren’t accessible by ORs.

Actually Rufio, is is possible for you to access pridemod at the moment? This sounds like a lead-in to something which is obviously a bad idea, but know I'm not gonna ask whether any people passed or not when it comes out. That's a silly thing to ask and probably very much out of your authorization and responsibilities.