• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

Fifrein

Still Learning
My “source” who got back from OCS a week ago said that they didn’t do pull-ups. Just the damn running, push-ups, sit ups, and a “f@ck load of burpees” is how he so delicately put it.

Well, without knowing what burpees are, that’s good news. I figured out I can still manage 4 unassisted pull-ups, which is better than expected. Good to have one less thing to be worried about.

MadHatter

pilot
Not to one up you or anything but my first college had a courtyard pooper...and he must have been smarter/savvier than a mere high school poop bandit because that guy...got away with it.

Last year my college had a serial dorm pooper. Not just in the dorms, but the dorms washers and dryers to be specific. They'd wait for someone to leave their load in the wash or dry and do the doo. He/she also got away with it. I can't remember how many people had soiled clothes from it, but it was quite the issue. Pretty sure it made national news.

Anyway, sucks that we didn't hear back. Maybe were all so close they're just considering giving everyone a pro rec y? Haha enjoy your weekends!

rockthearts281

meh, worst case scenario, we die.
Last year my college had a serial dorm pooper. Not just in the dorms, but the dorms washers and dryers to be specific. They'd wait for someone to leave their load in the wash or dry and do the doo. He/she also got away with it. I can't remember how many people had soiled clothes from it, but it was quite the issue. Pretty sure it made national news.

Anyway, sucks that we didn't hear back. Maybe were all so close they're just considering giving everyone a pro rec y? Haha enjoy your weekends!

On the Truman, the division I was in was responsible for the second most commonly used head on the boat. We had a fantom pooper that would hide his crap up in the ventilation system, angle irons, and once wrote "F*ck G2" (my division) on the walls in his own feces. It was at that point I realized people are disgusting creatures. Zone inspection was a constant nightmare in that head, and I dont think we ever got above a Sat in it.

TheGreatGaspi23

Was i
On the Truman, the division I was in was responsible for the second most commonly used head on the boat. We had a fantom pooper that would hide his crap up in the ventilation system, angle irons, and once wrote "F*ck G2" (my division) on the walls in his own feces. It was at that point I realized people are disgusting creatures. Zone inspection was a constant nightmare in that head, and I dont think we ever got above a Sat in it.

Was it Starboad side right off the forward mess decks??

rockthearts281

I was in G1 on the Bush... Screw that head! It got so bad we had to stand a head watch.. imagine joining the Navy to serve only to make sure people aren’t shitting on the floor..
Dude trust me, I know. I would actually go to the safety head instead just because it was cleaner and the lagging didn't wreak of piss. That head was the bane of G-2's existence. A G2 Chief did a drug deal before my time and traded the G2/G4 berthing for that head... Worst deal in the history of deals.

rockthearts281

I just want to meet all of you guys at training because you have made this wait funny and bearable lol

You will find the Military in general and let alone the Navy is a pretty small place. I’m on this board with someone I used to be in thesame division with. Small world, you will probably run into most of us eventually lol