• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 July Board (Aviation)

steelefx4

Who else put in a package for this board?

28/M/ prior service
SNA/Intel
B.A. Intelligence Studies, AMU (Graduated May 15 - that's why I'm applying so late...multiple combat deployments takes a toll on getting your degree)
GPA: college: 3.815, highschool: 3.78
ASTB: 7/7/6 57
Active Duty IS1(EXW/SW/AW) have my MTS as well, almost 10 yrs service, currently with SEAL Team FIVE, currently the LPO of the N2 department.
All 10's from my CO, O5, and all three of my appraisals are all 10's as well (CO, O5, of SEAL Team ONE, O4 intel, O3 F18 pilot). Served in an O4 capacity for the last two deployments, hoping that helps me out in the leadership department.

I know my chances are slim because of my age even with the age waiver, but not submitting was a 100% chance of non-select.

Jake

exNavyOffRec

When do you turn 29, they just care if you can make the age requirement, doesn't matter if you are prior who is 27 or 28 or non prior who is say 25.

ProsNest1

Not quite a new member
None
I'll second what NavyOffRec said - if you are within age requirements (either with or without waiver) then you are fine for the board.

exNavyOffRec

Given your birthday you would have to be in OCS 12 weeks prior to your 29th birthday, that only leaves one OCS class and given when that is it would be difficult, you would have to be selected, and then have orders cut and be in OCS in something like 3 weeks.

Why not add NFO? age limit of 31 with waiver.

Intel is closed for AT LEAST FY13

ProsNest1

Not quite a new member
None
Do you have any prior service (before the age of 27)?
Oops...didn't read the first post. You are definitely good for NFO. If you've submitted an age waiver with your package then it has the NFO waiver date on it as well. May be worth making a call to adjust preferences.