• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 April 2017

Sar12

Hello Everyone!

I just received my FINSEL today for the April 23rd class. Please feel free to introduce yourself. I look forward to meeting you all!

-Sarah

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
No FINSEL yet, but I have verbal confirmation from NRC that I will be in this class.

I'm CTI1 Ash Fishman, currently attached to NIOC Hawaii. I've been on active duty working in the Intel community for almost exactly 9 years. I was selected for 1830 my first time up at the DEC 2016 IWC board. I'm married with a five-year-old son.

I'm excited to get to know everyone and make this a great experience together. I have a bunch of study materials and for that I plan on sharing here. Also, for any of you future IWC folks, feel free to all me any questions you have about the community, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

-Ash

deckplatesrunning

Been on leave this week but I did receive a call from my Chief stating the CO was emailed about my FINSEL and I should be in this class. I should officially sit down with the COC and find out more info. If so, my name is Joshua. I have 10 years of active service ABF1.

Sar12

Been on leave this week but I did receive a call from my Chief stating the CO was emailed about my FINSEL and I should be in this class. I should officially sit down with the COC and find out more info. If so, my name is Joshua. I have 10 years of active service ABF1.
Welcome! I'm excited we are finally getting more people. Join the Facebook page if you haven't already. We have been posting some useful information there.

Sar12

Same, but glad to know i'm not the only one!
Haha the quick FINSEL date is probably because they really need to fill this class. For example, the March class got all the pilots from the Feb. board. You guys are lucky. It will be nice to have so many people from your community.

Reactions: SGa

bmi11er

PRO REC Y SNA
Reporting in for this one from the SNA/NFO FEB Board. Hopefully this class will have the start of good weather in Newport (no more snow). Looking forward to it!