• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22LR Pistol

Hey, for Christmas I got cash from some of my relatives and I am wanting to get a 22LR Pistol. If anyone has one for sale for less then $120 let me know.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Look at a Browning Buckmark or Ruger MkII. Both are perfect beginner pistols that are reliable, affordable, and accurate.

tiger84

LT
pilot
Look at a Browning Buckmark or Ruger MkII. Both are perfect beginner pistols that are reliable, affordable, and accurate.

I'll second the Buckmark. I spent a little more to get one a few steps up from the barebones, budget model, but it shoots well and I've had zero reliability issues. I've heard good things about the Ruger too.

Rubiks06

pilot
Third on the Buckmark. Very accurate with the high velocity rounds mines got a few thousand rounds through it w/ no problems. Also fun for knocking squirrels out of trees. :)

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Third on the Buckmark. Very accurate with the high velocity rounds mines got a few thousand rounds through it w/ no problems. Also fun for knocking squirrels out of trees. :)

Fourth on the Buckmark - and knocking squirrels out of trees

tiger84

LT
pilot
Which model of Browning Buckmark are you sugesting(there are like 24 models)?

Whichever one fits your budget and/or you like the aesthetics and feature set of one over the other. I got a two-tone slab sided barrel model with rubber grips because I thought it looked the best and didn't break the bank.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I too have a Buckmark. Got it brand new from an Academy Sports for ~270 out the door.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^ What he said. It's not what you "want" or "prefer" .... it's what the law sez.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. It's just not worth it when soon you WILL be able to own you OWN pistol. Unless the Dem's get into the White House, that is .... :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Or save your $120 ... when it's more like $500- $600 and you're "of age" ... try one of these:

The Colt Woodsman w/6" bbl -- a classic ....

wood1jg8.jpg