• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22aug2010

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Just got my Final Select letter today with this date so it looks solid. I'm scheduled to swear in on Wed.

What board did you get your pro-rec, if it was march that that has to be a FS record. Again, congrats.

....... damn I just realized we'll still be indoc's most likely on my birthday, that should be interesting. hopefully the di wont notice

Lobster

What board did you get your pro-rec, if it was march that that has to be a FS record. Again, congrats.

....... damn I just realized we'll still be indoc's most likely on my birthday, that should be interesting. hopefully the di wont notice

Mine is 3 days before, everyone get to Newps early and we'll get weird

Gus Gorilla

I might make it there a day or two early. I'm driving but my car isn't exactly cross country tested. Because of that I'll be taking off early in case of an unforeseen problem.

NightHawk7125

Final Select SNA
I'm in CA AFterburner, but still haven't decided if I'll fly or drive. I haven't gotten my final select yet as I'm graduating in May, but I'm hoping to get an OCS date ASAP.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
22/M/SNFO/Non-prior/Virginia Beach, VA

22 with an MBA? impressive. well I do know a 23 yrld hornet stud, but impressive. Welcome and pretty sure I'd be going nuts in va beach all summer with so much Navy aircraft over head.

Lobster

22 with an MBA? impressive. well I do know a 23 yrld hornet stud, but impressive. Welcome and pretty sure I'd be going nuts in va beach all summer with so much Navy aircraft over head.

Can you take a cold shower already and relax??? :icon_tong

jdhvb

Thanks alot dude, i appreciate it. Ya, i just got ahead of the ball and decided to go ahead and get it. Def payed off for my Pro-rec i think...

And yes... Its pretty awesome waking up to the sound of naval aircrafts in the morning. I usually go once a week over to Oceana to watch the hornets.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Can you take a cold shower already and relax??? :icon_tong
think i know what you mean, but if being in a fraternity did anything for me besides learning how to lead unmotivated smart-asses, cold showers became acceptable.

and to jdhvb- last time I was in Oceana there was tomcats in the pattern and my dad was pointing to the bars all the maintainers went to trying to convince women they weren't in the navy. I doubt much has changed, except for the tomcats.