• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 MAR 20 OCS

NCCGT

Can I get my request to the Facebook group approve as well. I had to delect my previous account due to a hack. what are your current situation in regard with the travel ban? are you guys/girls going anyway or staying behind.
This looks totally legit. Doesn’t seem like an adversary trying to gain information on military movements via social networks or anything ?

TR_9124

Have you detach from your command yet. EMC here

I haven't, wasn't supposed to detach until 30 march for the April 12 class. Got good info directly from an OCS class O that those two classes are canceled as of now; however, they are taking things day by day....Right now they are on lockdown for 30 days

I haven't, wasn't supposed to detach until 30 march for the April 12 class. Got good info directly from an OCS class O that those two classes are canceled as of now; however, they are taking things day by day....Right now they are on lockdown for 30 days
Copy that. I guess your case would be easier. you would stay at your command until stuff clear up.

TyKing

pilot
Will the people for those classes just be rescheduled? Will this effect all the other classes?

TR_9124

Will the people for those classes just be rescheduled? Will this effect all the other classes?

Everyone will eventually go through and be put in a different class I would assume....Not sure how it will effect it, but I was told OCS is mission essential so even two classes means a large amount Ensigns are not getting to the fleet.....lets hope it clears up soon.

StevenNRA

I know this is the OCS thread, but I'm scheduled to attend ODS for the April 5th class. Any confirmation on whether it's all of OTCN that is canceling classes?