• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 July OCS CLASS

grays357

BigFuerte
Thank you! Do y’all want to come up with a better way to communicate since we’re so close to the class date? Just to get to know everyone, and help with any tips and study info.

I think we should. What platform works best for everyone? we can choose from the most common listed below. Whatever is best for the majority, that's what we will go with.

Facebook page or Messenger
Whats App
Group Me

zachm5

Blue Angels Command LPO (Frontman)
I’m currently locked in for Aug 12 class, but received an email Thursday from the Program Manger offering a slot in July 22 class. I accepted but won’t have confirmation until Monday. Might be checking into this class.

Churst

Hey everyone, my recruiter texted me this morning saying that I am to be moved up into this class. I was originally in the September 22nd class.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Recruiter texted me today that he spoke with the program manager and he said he'd write me in for the 22JUL class and I'd get my FINSEL soon. Didn't want to check in yet until I had it, but it looks like I may not get it until super late notice haha.

Checking in from the 06MAR IWC board!

nmelin17

Hey all, introducing myself here. I am slated for this class but am waiting on a degree confirmation letter from my school (just graduated). Hopefully I don't get bumped! I will reach out to the FB group. Good luck with the PT and studying!

Sparty1991

Hey everyone, haven't gotten my FinSel yet but according to my recruiter I should be in this class. Applied to the 23 may aviation board. Pro rec y for nfo.