• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 January 2005 OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverado

what's up

Hello everyone. I am slated pilot for OCS 22 Jan. 2005. I heard from a recent OCS graduate that even though his report date was on a Friday, they did not actually let him in until the following Sunday. Have y'all heard about this?

PS - everyone pull for Georgia to beat Florida this weekend!

Sabre170

None
Welcome aboard Silverado. I have heard about groups meeting on Friday night to have dinner and maybe again on Saturday, then everyone goes to check in on Sunday at the same time.

Sabre170

None
Our Class Officer

NCSUperg said:
According to the e-mail I got a couple of weeks ago our Class Officer is xxxxxxxxx.

I received an email this week stating:

" Mr. xxxxxx,
Your Class Officer and mentor for OCS Class 12-05 is xxxxxxxx."

I've asked him to send me a current chain of command, if I get one, I will post it or email it to everyone who is on the list.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok guys and gals, I removed the names on a number of posts, be careful about posting other ppls information that do not surf this site and is open to public domain. Also, you might want to watch posting your own information also.

koolkatsalley

Hi there, I also have the 22 Jan, 2005 OCS date (NFO) -- Sabre170 (Scott), thanks for mentioning me early on -- and reminding me of this site, very useful so far. Looking forward to knock out that NKO courses once I can get online. Sounds like we've got a pretty good team so far.

Jef

Sabre170

None
For those driving, I found Comfort Inn:

(Comfort Inn N.A.S.-Corry
3 New Warrington Rd. , Pensacola, FL, US, 32506
Phone: (850) 455-3233 Fax: (850) 453-3445)

the military rate is $55 a night and is one of the closest to the base. I will be staying there. For those who have found the site and keep up, I would like to meet on Friday night and Saturday night for dinner. Anyone with recommendations, the final place will be selected and we can PM everyone the place and time.

koolkatsalley

I'm down with a steak or seafood dinner. Anyone know of a great steak house or place to get seafood in Pensacola? Also, anyone know what kinda food we should be enjoying during OCS???

Sabre170

None
Dinner Saturday Night

Lets all meet at

McGuire's Irish Pub And Brewery
600 East Gregory Street
Pensacola, FL 32501

Eat what ever you want before and lets all try to meet around 7:00 on Saturday night.

Is that good for everyone?

Sabre170

None
nschafer

your public profile doesn't have much info.

What is your designator? give us more infor about yourself. Are you in shape and ready for OCS?

nschafer

Sabre,

Sorry for leaving such a hasty note. As soon as I registered the account, my girlfriend started demanding breakfast and a trip to the mall. I wanted to leave a quick RSVP before plans started to change.

I'm a 23 year old cryppie, out of Washington DC, but I'm currently "vacationing" in Pensacola. I've got the gouge memorized and I'm in the best shape of my life, but I'm not sure how that'll stack up. Regardless, I'm excited about next week and looking forward to meeting all of you. Enjoy your last week while you still can!

Status
Not open for further replies.