• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 April 2024 Supply Board

Sad_Monkey

I didn’t think the results were out yet for supply board
I sent my recruiter a text asking for an update since she told me that she would have something for me sometime in early May.

Good news is that I got an update, bad news is that supply board rejected me.

Vortec117

I sent my recruiter a text asking for an update since she told me that she would have something for me sometime in early May.

Good news is that I got an update, bad news is that supply board rejected me.
If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats, OAR, GPA, prior service etc.?

Sad_Monkey

If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats, OAR, GPA, prior service etc.?
No prior service but very average stats all around.

OAR - 50
GPA - 3.14
Prior Service - None, I'm a dirty civilian :p

I'm not trying to doxx myself though I am sure some of you guys might be able to figure this out since this community has a lot of intelligent people, but I am currently employed at one of the Fortune 50 companies. I started off in project management and got a couple of certifications in PM before asking for a move to something more on the logistics side. Was hoping real world experience would help which my recruiter seemed to agree with.

Going to try and contact my recruiter and see what I can improve for the next time but I think I'm out of the rat race for now. Already got rejected from Supply and CW (Both of which I was aiming for), just waiting on SWO now.

Swo0918

No prior service but very average stats all around.

OAR - 50
GPA - 3.14
Prior Service - None, I'm a dirty civilian :p

I'm not trying to doxx myself though I am sure some of you guys might be able to figure this out since this community has a lot of intelligent people, but I am currently employed at one of the Fortune 50 companies. I started off in project management and got a couple of certifications in PM before asking for a move to something more on the logistics side. Was hoping real world experience would help which my recruiter seemed to agree with.

Going to try and contact my recruiter and see what I can improve for the next time but I think I'm out of the rat race for now. Already got rejected from Supply and CW (Both of which I was aiming for), just waiting on SWO now.
Your recruiter might be throwing you for a loop. The SWO results came out last week 103 out of 105 accepted for the April 08 board that got pushed back to the 22nd.Still don’t think the results for the April 22nd supply board are out yet, hopefully they come out today.

Swo0918

And I’m guessing and this is a big guess that they are holding off posting this supply board results until they see who’s accepting SWO and who’s not. I’m guessing they could do this to switch some no’s to yes’s to replace the people who picked SWO to make sure they picked enough people for supply. Could anyone fact check this if this is normal practice

exNavyOffRec

And I’m guessing and this is a big guess that they are holding off posting this supply board results until they see who’s accepting SWO and who’s not. I’m guessing they could do this to switch some no’s to yes’s to replace the people who picked SWO to make sure they picked enough people for supply. Could anyone fact check this if this is normal practice
They won't hold results for another board, once the board has met those that are no's cannot be changed to a yes without convening another board.

aj1114

Your recruiter might be throwing you for a loop. The SWO results came out last week 103 out of 105 accepted for the April 08 board that got pushed back to the 22nd.Still don’t think the results for the April 22nd supply board are out yet, hopefully they come out today.
The results for SWO did indeed came out for April 08 board, although it did get pushed back to April 22nd. Anyway, my recruiter said they made another board for this month for SWO. My recruiter said he just submitted my application. Can anyone verify that they did indeed make another SWO board for this month? It wasn’t on the original board schedule.

Vortec117

I can't get a hold of my recruiter, is anyone able to check for a Tim White?
Also, how many total people were submitted for the board?