• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

21FEB2022 SWO Board

TCamp

Hello all,
I noticed that there isn't a thread for the upcoming SWO board despite being less than a month away. I missed the deadline for the NOV board due to MEPS paperwork. Excited to finally have a shot at getting accepted. Has the at-board list been published, or does that come out closer to the actual board date?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
What is the at-board list and are users of air warriors that apply to this board already placed in some sort of spreadsheet?
I’ve seen other threads that contain spreadsheet results of previous boards.

It's a list that has all the confirmed candidates being considered by the board. Your recruiter or CNRC processor (if active duty) can help you out with this...

exNavyOffRec

I currently have a recruiter but no CNRC processor. Do I need to have a command career counselor? My recruiter did not mention anything about that.
He probably won't, and will very well not even give you the list. It is more for AD that don't have many avenues to know their status.