• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

21 SEP 2007. NASK O'Club. TAMUK Cheerleaders

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Although the quality spread program is apparently well in effect at A&M, you really can't look the gift horse in the mouth too much there. Although the single IP/SNA group dynamic would be an interesting sociological case study at the club that night.

MasterBates

Hey, I figured the best the locals have to offer is better than no women at all.

1 okay TAMUK cheerleader at the oclub is worth 10 Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders that won't come here.

MasterBates

I find it quite ironic, that this:
You need to come to Japan. :) You'd be swarming with chicks. Ones that are built proportionately too!

Comes from the woman with THIS as her signature:
helo_wifey said:
Fat bottomed girls make the rock'n world go round.

By proportionatley, you don't mean Manatee-proportions do you?
:icon_smil:eek:

helo_wifey

The signature is because I like the song, and think it's a funny quote. :)

Not many manatees here, just the American Manatee found to linger at the beauty shop, and food court.

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
Hey, I figured the best the locals have to offer is better than no women at all.

1 okay TAMUK cheerleader at the oclub is worth 10 Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders that won't come here.

Better a turd in the hand, than shooin' the bush...

or pursuin' the bush maybe?

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
I think one of the girls in the middle row works at the sim bldg... and i'm pretty sure she has like a 9 yr old kid.

K-villes saving grace (hardly)...didn't Eva Longoria go to Tamuk? BRING HER BACK!!!