• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20th august 2005

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
BOMBSonHAWKEYES said:
I heard to beat someone up the first day or become someone else's b!t*#

"Samir Naga.............Naga..............Nag-gonna work here anymore"

Great movie.

ip568

None
Good luck. Work hard. It's worth it.

sherman_aocs_68.jpg

(Former captain of the Battalion Day O-Course Maintenance Team)

treybert1

Definitely worth it, but it's not gonna be fun at all until you're well into it (say, around Candio phase). Just keep pushing....the first week is nothing like the rest of it.

navsup

BDCP Supply
i've been in bdcp for about 1.5 years and felt prepared. Well all of a sudden this summer after graduation i'm starting to feel un-prepared. Just getting nervous and anxious I guess.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
it becomes, less unbareable after week 4 RLP, but I heard they changed the program, so I don't know how it works now

navsup

BDCP Supply
i dont want to roll but i know it wouldnt be the end of the world. However, what sort of things can get you kicked out of OCS? or asked to leave

treybert1

It takes quite a bit for someone to get kicked out of OCS. Rolling is one thing, but being asked to leave is another. I wasn't in the best shape when I got there...probably did close to the minimum for the In-PRT, but the DI was really good at getting me to lose 25 pounds in about 5 weeks; so it gets "easier" the longer you're in. As long as you push and give it your all and don't give them reason to hold you back, then you'll be fine. Just try your hardest to stay out of H-class...people get in there and it seems like forever until they get out (some just get to comfy there). They did change the program quite a bit since I graduated (last November), but a good friend of mine just graduated not too long ago and said it's still no picnic even though there's less formation runs.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
I was there for 3 weeks, got hurt on the first wens, pulled a muscle in my shoulder real bad, had to wear a sling for 1.5 weeks. It sucked but you make it through.