• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 2022 OCR + Appendix B/C

ptschalon

Parke Schalon
Does anybody have a PDF of the current OCR dated 14 JUL 2022? Specifically Appendix B and C. I've seen them floating around but haven't been able to get my hands on one with my recruiter away on break (as he should be).

It should be OTCNINST 1530.6M

Also out of curiosity, does anyone know why the current OCR+Appendices seem to be well hidden (at least from my perspective)? I ship in less than a month and just realized I've been memorizing a slightly incomplete chain of command from 2018, and a couple other inaccuracies from the old version that's widely available.

Thanks in advance!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I've seen them floating around but haven't been able to get my hands on one with my recruiter away on break (as he should be).

Any luck on the official OCS website? There’s also a previous version that’s available on google.

Finally, even if your recruiter is out you can call the office if it’s direly needed

villo0692

Does anybody have a PDF of the current OCR dated 14 JUL 2022? Specifically Appendix B and C. I've seen them floating around but haven't been able to get my hands on one with my recruiter away on break (as he should be).

It should be OTCNINST 1530.6M

Also out of curiosity, does anyone know why the current OCR+Appendices seem to be well hidden (at least from my perspective)? I ship in less than a month and just realized I've been memorizing a slightly incomplete chain of command from 2018, and a couple other inaccuracies from the old version that's widely available.

Thanks in advance!
I wouldn’t sweat it too much tbh, just learn Navy and USMC rank insignias, general orders, code of conduct and watch standing principles. Most of your chain of command you’ll find out once you get there since it changes all the time. Learn who the president, vp, secdef, secnav, chief of naval operations, chief of naval personnel, commander naval education training command, commander naval service training command, commanding officer OTCN, executive officer OTCN, director of OCS. Lyrics for Anchors Away and the Marine Corps Anthem

You should be able to find all of this in the googles. Practice screaming these answers too, you will have to during RLP. Trust me you will have plenty of time to study this during your first couple weeks at OCS

ptschalon

Parke Schalon
Any luck on the official OCS website? There’s also a previous version that’s available on google.

Finally, even if your recruiter is out you can call the office if it’s direly needed
I haven't been able to find it on the OCS website. The applynavy site has a password protected 2020 version under OCS documents so I'll just stick with that unless someone finds the newer one. I guess the website is just a little behind on versions.

ptschalon

Parke Schalon
I wouldn’t sweat it too much tbh, just learn Navy and USMC rank insignias, general orders, code of conduct and watch standing principles. Most of your chain of command you’ll find out once you get there since it changes all the time. Learn who the president, vp, secdef, secnav, chief of naval operations, chief of naval personnel, commander naval education training command, commander naval service training command, commanding officer OTCN, executive officer OTCN, director of OCS. Lyrics for Anchors Away and the Marine Corps Anthem

You should be able to find all of this in the googles. Practice screaming these answers too, you will have to during RLP. Trust me you will have plenty of time to study this during your first couple weeks at OCS
Yeah I'm probably thinking a little too far ahead here. I'll keep looking over those I appreciate it.