• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2013 Boards

exNavyOffRec

Just to clarify, what does N3M stand for? Is that the same as NAMI?
N3M is the medical section of recruiting command that clears people to be officers, they defer to NAMI for suitability in aviation programs, NAMI doesn't see your medical until you get to OCS, hence why many people here will talk about the "NAMI WHAMMY"

BDfan88

N3M is the medical section of recruiting command that clears people to be officers, they defer to NAMI for suitability in aviation programs, NAMI doesn't see your medical until you get to OCS, hence why many people here will talk about the "NAMI WHAMMY"
Just spoke with my recruiter. He said he's waiting on the PQ letter then send my package in with it included.

asmec47

Haven't been to MEPs yet, still trying to get my old doctors to find paperwork for the prescreening. My recruiter says it usually takes a few weeks so that realistically he doesn't think I'll get everything together in time for the Dec boards. I'm going for pilot

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Hmm, my recruiter was comfortable with me scheduling an October 26 MEPS date. I hope that's early enough.

exNavyOffRec

Hmm, my recruiter was comfortable with me scheduling an October 26 MEPS date. I hope that's early enough.

Not at all, it normally takes 5 working days after MEPS to get your paperwork back, then you have to get N3M to ok it.

I would say that anyone that waits past this week it is going to be very iffy.

exNavyOffRec

Haven't been to MEPs yet, still trying to get my old doctors to find paperwork for the prescreening. My recruiter says it usually takes a few weeks so that realistically he doesn't think I'll get everything together in time for the Dec boards. I'm going for pilot

He is probably right

When do you turn 26?

AllYourBass

pilot
Not at all, it normally takes 5 working days after MEPS to get your paperwork back, then you have to get N3M to ok it.

I would say that anyone that waits past this week it is going to be very iffy.

I emailed my recruiter last night to try and change my MEPS date to "as soon as possible." Thanks for the heads up.

AllYourBass

pilot
I emailed my recruiter last night to try and change my MEPS date to "as soon as possible." Thanks for the heads up.

Alright, got it moved to Oct. 22. Best I can do, so here's hoping. If not, I suppose I'll have to catch a later board and find a new hobby until then.