• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2013 Boards

exNavyOffRec

not sure if I put it in either of the links provided but you have to be fully medically qualified upon application submission.

asmec47

Right that's what my hold-up is, so I was wondering if dates other than the board in December have been decided yet.

exNavyOffRec

Right that's what my hold-up is, so I was wondering if dates other than the board in December have been decided yet.

are going for Pilot/NFO/SWO? If so the next board is July 2013.

Have you gone to MEPS yet? The deadline for the board is 5 Nov and generally N3M takes 5 working days from when they receive the MEPS physical to issuing a PQ letter.

BDfan88

are going for Pilot/NFO/SWO? If so the next board is July 2013.

Have you gone to MEPS yet? The deadline for the board is 5 Nov and generally N3M takes 5 working days from when they receive the MEPS physical to issuing a PQ letter.
I have a feeling my recruiter is going to submit my package without the PQ letter. Should I ask him just to be sure? I went to MEPS on oct 3. He hasn't said anything about getting my PQ letter.

exNavyOffRec

I have a feeling my recruiter is going to submit my package without the PQ letter. Should I ask him just to be sure? I went to MEPS on oct 3. He hasn't said anything about getting my PQ letter.

according to the new instruction applications submitted without a PQ letter for PILOT/NFO/SWO/Supply will not be sent to board

BDfan88

yes, however this is normally a processer item so if you have the name of your processor I would talk directly to them.

Did you have any issues at MEPS?
No issues at MEPS, passed everything for Pilot. But, my pulse was too high so they gave me a form so my own doctor could check my pulse. Sent that form to my recruiter on the 10th.

exNavyOffRec

No issues at MEPS, passed everything for Pilot. But, my pulse was too high so they gave me a form so my own doctor could check my pulse. Sent that form to my recruiter on the 10th.

That is a fun one, was it over 100? what was it at normal levels at your doc?