• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2009 Navy Reserve DCO Boards... who's waiting?

das

Contributor

3912DCO

I've seen a person or two post that they received their non-select letter, but I was curious if anyone has received a letter confirming that they have been selected.

das

Contributor
I've seen a person or two post that they received their non-select letter, but I was curious if anyone has received a letter confirming that they have been selected.

A number of people have gotten the "letter" (BUPERS-315F FY10 1635 DCO September 2009 results), which has the lists of the people selected, deferred to other communities, not selected, and not competitive. Your recruiter should have access to this, but it's not something that is generally sent to candidates (i.e., in the mail). There will be a "final select" letter that candidates should get when medical and preliminary security processes are complete, and once Congress approves the lists ("scrolls").

anichka

It's the one referred to earlier in the thread that came out on 17 September -

FY 2010 INTELLIGENCE (1635) DIRECT COMMISSION OFFICER (DCO)
PROFESSIONAL REVIEW, SEPTEMBER 2009 RESULTS

not a personal letter to me.