• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2003 IS closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ

What you have to remember not to be too concerned with if anything is closed or not. If you can get a recruiter to submit your package go ahead and do it. Things change in recruiting constantly. What may be closed today may be open in a month or two. Particulary with officers, end strength is the name of the game. There may be a certain number of people that retire for a specific designator that would cause recruiting efforts to gear up again. You never know. If anyone is told that something is closed continue to check back with the recruiters or consider calling another recruiter in your area. Its your career and you must be persistent and go for it.

cman

It's funny how there can be so many different stories comming from recruiters. Makes you wonder if they themselves even have the first damn clue as to what is acutally going on. Anyhow, my recruiter explained the FY thing to me just as I had explained in my last post. It made sense to me at the time, but I guess until we get a briefing from CNRC on how recruiting works...

C

BONE77

Amen Cman, do they teach recruiters the art of making everything up? I have been very disapointed with Navy recruiting. Every one of them has a different story to tell. My recruiter said this,....well, mine said this, ....well mine said that. We need to find out if there is an honest one that actually gives a rat's ass about us and we will all go through him/her. Anybody with me? I know, I know, keep dreaming.

BONE77

OK, now I feel bad for that last statement. One thing that my recruiter has done right is say "I don't know", he has never said "I don't know, but I will find out", but hey, I got to give credit where it is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.