• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 -vs- 1 ACM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Holy crap, how much fun is one person really allowed to have and it still be called a job.?.

I started three plane ACM yesterday and it was quite possibly the most overwhelming and taxing bit of flying I've done to date. Flew the second one (oh by the way, its a check) this morning, the learning curve between the two is almost vertical. My partner and I (another student) have worked really hard on getting our comms and procedures wired, this has definitely paid off because we were actually keeping up with the jets enough today to enjoy it and have fun. Tomorrow I'll have two 2v1 solos, again flying with my partner as my wing.

If anyone has any specific questions about the conduct of the flights or the sylabus type stuff in general feel free to post 'em - or check out some of Matt's posts from months ago - he's much more articulate than I. :)

jec

Jack

Yeah, Forward quarter weps would be a nice addition. It always frustrates me to have him tied up with my wingman and have to wait and wait and wait for the shot until his aspect becomes obvious. Oh well, you gotta walk before you can run so I guess the 'training wheels' they put on you at this stage are good.

jec

Status
Not open for further replies.