• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 2-September-2018 OCS Class

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Clearance lapsing?
My original recruiting district put me in for a Secret in June 2016. This requires me to obtain a commission within 2 years from that date. Because I obviously didn't, my affiliation (Navy) was removed; individuals cannot hold a clearance without one, so my clearance was administratively withdrawn on 08JUN18 exactly 2 years to the date. My recruiting headquarters didn't submit appeals paperwork for my clearance to be reinstated until July 14. You can't go to OCS without a Secret. So here I am. Waiting for mine to be reinstated and getting pushed back a class less than a week before I was to report. ?

abctotheabc

My original recruiting district put me in for a Secret in June 2016. This requires me to obtain a commission within 2 years from that date. Because I obviously didn't, my affiliation (Navy) was removed; individuals cannot hold a clearance without one, so my clearance was administratively withdrawn on 08JUN18 exactly 2 years to the date. My recruiting headquarters didn't submit appeals paperwork for my clearance to be reinstated until July 14. You can't go to OCS without a Secret. So here I am. Waiting for mine to be reinstated and getting pushed back a class less than a week before I was to report. ?

Damn what a mission. You've waited this long though so better September than never!

abctotheabc

Awkward. Just got put in Sept 23rd instead.

giphy.gif

I received my orders and all. Just waiting for the day to come. When is everyone arriving? We should have a class lunch/dinner.
I’m coming from a ship in San Diego so I fly in on the 31st so I can get used to the time difference on the east coast on Saturday and be ready Sunday. If anyone is in Newport on Saturday the 1st hit me up. 601-608-8066

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
I’m coming from a ship in San Diego so I fly in on the 31st so I can get used to the time difference on the east coast on Saturday and be ready Sunday. If anyone is in Newport on Saturday the 1st hit me up. 601-608-8066
We are all coordinating on Facebook if you want to join the group on there, everyone seems to have moved that way.

Fifrein

Still Learning

I hope the Navy makes it that convenient for me. I'm in LA, so if I come in on the 1st like my recruiter says I will, I'm gonna be weirdly jet lagged.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Awesome! Come join us on FB if you can/want; those that have flight info and know what time they're landing are getting together Saturday night for dinner to meet up.