• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 2-September-2018 OCS Class

Wiltcary

Here is the OCS survival guide also your recruiter might have a copy of Naval Officer Delayed Entry Program Guide to Success which is the same but put into a book that helps with those who dont like using computer.

Attachments

• OCS SURVIVOR'S GUIDE DEC2017 (2).pdf
    908.8 KB · Views: 134

Seniuram

Small possibility I might get bumped into this class from the 23rd so ima go ahead and join the FB group just in case.

eatmorelettuce

Just received notice that my FINSEL arrived today and will be headed there with you all. Look forward to meeting everyone in a months time. Will be joining up on the facebook group as well.

aeng

Got my final select letter for this class date, swearing in next week. Less than a month to go!

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Got word today I was pushed back to this class from 12AUG because of my clearance lapsing (I had it prior to selection) so i'm checking in with you all and requesting to join the FB group.