• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 questions

cwyx

I'm going back to seniors in may. I havent had a meps physical in over two years but I know theyre only valid for two years do I need another before I go back? Also, we get issued all the laundry bag stuff again right? by issue i mean buy again.

Phrost_Bite

Future Flyboy
Not sure about your MEPS situation, but we will get the small bag issue again. Another $300 down the drain. Are you going 1st Inc?

sanders

I went to seniors this summer. We got issued all the crap that comes in the mesh laundry bag all over again... like the stool, detergent, map pens, etc etc. We also went to the uniform warehouse and got issued 2 sets of deserts. You do not have to pay for this, I believe it is deducted from your paycheck.

2ndGen

Third times a charm
My MEPS physical is over a year old and I don't have to go back, not sure how much that helps but its a tad of info.

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
Your OSO will have you sign a form saying that your medical condition has not changed since last at OCS. The Medical staff at in-processing may also do the same when you check in. If stuff has changed then report it or not...:icon_smil But don't worry about your physical lapsing not an issue.