• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 or 3 Weeks To Go

Coach

Well it's now Sept. 3rd. and giving consideration to all the research I have found some of these kids should find out where they stand. Whatever the results they have all taken a step to a higher responsibility that so many will never understand and few of us hold to a high respect and feel so proud of.

I'm certain I can speak for many of us ex-military type in that you will all have our support and admiration as you create your footsteps in the sand. Be it a 4 yr. LT or a 30 year flag officer, you must always remember where you came from and how it all started.

Like many parents my son also awaits to know what his next journey will be. I have the strongest of confidence that he will always take the tough right over the easy wrong and take every opportunity and achieve at the highest level. He is also ready for failure because he knows that sometimes it is our failures that truly make us stronger and wiser. If chosen he will serve us all proud as like your own child will do.

Remember that is knowledge comes from things in which you take apart; wisdom comes from putting it all back together.

God speed and good luck to all…

cameron172

pilot
He is also ready for failure because he knows that sometimes it is our failures that truly make us stronger and wiser.

I'm very glad he already gets and understands this. It can be quite a rude awakening for those who try to get into the military without this fundamental understanding!

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Like many parents my son also awaits to know what his next journey will be. I have the strongest of confidence that he will always take the tough right over the easy wrong and take every opportunity and achieve at the highest level. He is also ready for failure because he knows that sometimes it is our failures that truly make us stronger and wiser. If chosen he will serve us all proud as like your own child will do.

Remember that is knowledge comes from things in which you take apart; wisdom comes from putting it all back together.

God speed and good luck to all…

Thanks, Coach. I didn't get my waitlist until Jan 1996, acceptance in April...so good luck to your son and if it takes a while, it may be good news like mine.