• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
Lifting, running, BJJ, and chasing small children around my house. Got a home gym at the start of shore duty, best choice ever

Edit: if anyone needs help getting started or needs resources, I’m happy to help. I have a decent grasp of military fitness.
Nice. I started to get a home gym when I first got to shore. But I learned I enjoy my time out the house lol. I am looking at getting cardio equipment for the house though.

JoeBob1788

Nice. I started to get a home gym when I first got to shore. But I learned I enjoy my time out the house lol. I am looking at getting cardio equipment for the house though.
You’re not far from the North Cascades too, such good outdoor options. I’m closer to the Olympics, great hikes but I really want to get to the Cascades soon.

Danielle29

Lifting, running, BJJ, and chasing small children around my house. Got a home gym at the start of shore duty, best choice ever

Edit: if anyone needs help getting started or needs resources, I’m happy to help. I have a decent grasp of military fitness.
Do you have a workout plan to getting in shape for OCS you can share??

DravenReed990

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone can explain the excel sheet to me. Also I should be on this board as well. Got pushed to this board because I was to close to the deadline for the August board. My info for this board is
Sex M
Score are OAR is 52 then 6/7/7
Medical waiver from a old ACL surgery from high school
No prior flight experience
5 years prior service Marine Corps
GPA is 3.84
Degree exercise science

exNavyOffRec

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone can explain the excel sheet to me. Also I should be on this board as well. Got pushed to this board because I was to close to the deadline for the August board. My info for this board is
Sex M
Score are OAR is 52 then 6/7/7
Medical waiver from a old ACL surgery from high school
No prior flight experience
5 years prior service Marine Corps
GPA is 3.84
Degree exercise science
no need to list the medical waiver, once you get a PQ letter it isn't a concern until you are in OCS.