• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
You guys were like one of the last normal selection boards if I remember correctly. Or May 2022 was the last but since then there had been hardly any SNAs picked up.
May 2022 they selected a large amount. After that, the Aug 2022 board was cancelled and then the Oct 2022 board was slim pickings.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
I guess it’s a good sign that you guys are finally starting to get close dates to ship. I know the pipeline jam is moving along faster than I had anticipated

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
I guess it’s a good sign that you guys are finally starting to get close dates to ship. I know the pipeline jam is moving along faster than I had anticipated

There’s more and more SNAs at OCS if you watch the latest graduation videos. Not sure what board they are from though.

exNavyOffRec

You guys were like one of the last normal selection boards if I remember correctly. Or May 2022 was the last but since then there had been hardly any SNAs picked up.
The last true "normal" board was July 2021 or August 2021, that is where they had the board and assigned dates right away, the Nov 2021 board is where the goals changed but they didn't cut the selection numbers which caused the issue that is ongoing.
Sending to OCS has zero to do with pipeline jam, NRC can only sent to OCS a specified number of each designator based on manning for each year, when the manning numbers for SNA's dropped almost in half for FY22 when the hard goals came out in Nov 2021 NRC had already sent most of the FY 22 SNA goal, the minimal reduction in selection numbers have allowed them to chip away very slowly at those waiting to go to OCS,

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
The last true "normal" board was July 2021 or August 2021, that is where they had the board and assigned dates right away, the Nov 2021 board is where the goals changed but they didn't cut the selection numbers which caused the issue that is ongoing.

Sending to OCS has zero to do with pipeline jam, NRC can only sent to OCS a specified number of each designator based on manning for each year, when the manning numbers for SNA's dropped almost in half for FY22 when the hard goals came out in Nov 2021 NRC had already sent most of the FY 22 SNA goal, the minimal reduction in selection numbers have allowed them to chip away very slowly at those waiting to go to OCS,

10-4

vbts13

Were you previously AD or civilian? If civilian did you have any special circumstances that made you leave for OCS early?
I was a civilian, my recruiter was just really on the ball. Someone in my area was unable to ship out on their date in January and my recruiter was able to get me to go in their place

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
It seems most of the early spots are going to AD and then if a spot opens up, it's up to the recruiter to act quickly to get their people in. I think with the new FY classes starting up in OCS soon (I think July is when the first FY24 class will be), we should hear pretty soon.