• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

WorldWar33.3

According to Magrey "Yeah, go under N31 home page and to the right genoff hyperlink first one takes you to the latest results uploaded. Before BOL, eNTRs get updated"

JoeBob1788

Tried that, there was nothing on the N31 page from what I could tell.
I checked this afternoon, last thing was the 15 Nov dashboard. If there’s nothing else it hasn’t been updated.

One more person getting word is a good sign… but who the heck knows. One day closer as always haha

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
According to Magrey "Yeah, go under N31 home page and to the right genoff hyperlink first one takes you to the latest results uploaded. Before BOL, eNTRs get updated"
Yea there are a few different way we can find it. We’re very resourceful. I checked eNTRS this morning and see a lot of blank spaces with no names but DOD ID numbers. BOL says nothing for me at this time. Haven’t checked N31