• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

FloridaDad

That is a little above average but who really cares. You’ll get out either at 38 and go fly elsewhere, or at 48 with retirement. Who cares if you’re enjoying it!
My attitude exactly! I wouldn't have been ready for this 6 years ago when I graduated college. This is the right time for me, and I'll probably fly for the military till I'm 51 or 52 and love it.

Destry

Current list of people who have received an unofficial pro-rec-Y:
JOMO2110 - 60 8/6/8 SNA
Dreed – 52/6/7/6 SNA
Hfruta – 66/9/9/9 SNA
Ptschalon – 61/8/9/9 SNA
Krae3443 – 53/6/6/7 SNFO
Destry – 66/7/6/7 SNA

Based on the scores that are getting accepted It seems to be they at least selected 95 SNAs.
This comes from sorting by the highest PFAR score. please correct me if I'm wrong on these
I don’t have pro rec y. Unless you know something I don’t. I called my recruiters the other day and he said the results should be out any day now. But another guy on here with the same recruiter told him he was jn.

JoeBob1788

My attitude exactly! I wouldn't have been ready for this 6 years ago when I graduated college. This is the right time for me, and I'll probably fly for the military till I'm 51 or 52 and love it.
Yeah man, if I play my cards right I could be in until 63 haha, and retire with 39 years in. Who knows how long I could fly but hey, if it’s all as good as the first 9 years have been we’ll see how it goes!

JoeBob1788

Do I want to jinx us and say no results today or tomorrow?
I got my hopes up a little bit on Monday, but I’m back to saying mid next week. If we haven’t heard by now, recruiters and NRC and everyone have already taken off for Thanksgiving. Monday to catch up and stuff, then we’ll find out Tuesday or Wednesday. That’s my prediction. The military does not become more efficient right before holidays haha

Skylanepilot1981

I got my hopes up a little bit on Monday, but I’m back to saying mid next week. If we haven’t heard by now, recruiters and NRC and everyone have already taken off for Thanksgiving. Monday to catch up and stuff, then we’ll find out Tuesday or Wednesday. That’s my prediction. The military does not become more efficient right before holidays haha
I feel like this is a fair statement