• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1977 Bell 212 for sale (aka UH-1N)

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Stumbled across this listing - immaculate 1977 Bell 212 certified for dual pilot IFR Part 91 ops... I think we should pool some funds together and buy this thing - making it a AW traveling road show.... leave the interior unchanged. We'd have chicks lining up as far as the eye can see. 500 hours total time since new. Seller is motivated. Based in OK.

Attachments

• 1549983358268.png
    1549983358268.png
    991.6 KB · Views: 1

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
I'll maintain the ALSS. I could probably freshen up the upholstry too, but it already looks pretty sweet.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I’ll be your almost AI, wear almost brown shoes, get the AG2 to give you the almost METOC brief (just a link to weather.com), and almost file your MISREP after the flight.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Stumbled across this listing - immaculate 1977 Bell 212 certified for dual pilot IFR Part 91 ops... I think we should pool some funds together and buy this thing - making it a AW traveling road show.... leave the interior unchanged. We'd have chicks lining up as far as the eye can see. 500 hours total time since new. Seller is motivated. Based in OK.

View attachment 21037

View attachment 21038

View attachment 21039

View attachment 21040
So many steam gauges...does that thing run on coal?

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator

View attachment 21037

View attachment 21038

View attachment 21039

View attachment 21040

Nice machine. Have heard that the 2 bladed Bells seem to perform better at altitude than the 4 bladed Bells. Perhaps some of our skid brethren can weigh in.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
@mad dog we already have your HAC letter typed up....
Oh...thanks...but I’m not really concerned about flying all that much...I’m more concerned about being the assistant to the squadron assistant PAO liaison who reports to the squadron PAO liaison who reports to the base PAO. Also, I’d like to be prorated a NAM prior to showing up at the squadron...and I want to be prorated an Air Medal too.