• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

19 Year Old Makes Emergency Landing on Road

H20man

Drill baby drill!
Every year they bring the Bell 206 here to Kings Point, the line to get a ride is quite amazing.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Not to mention alot of the guys that quit/attrite the program early, that I have seen, end up going to schools close by. Like IW here in p-cola.

From what Ive heard the guys who teach IFS are horrible. I had one of my good friends who wrote up her flying insufficient after they lied to her about her performance to her face. Worthless I think.

FlyinRock

IFS Horrible Instructors?

I'll beg to differ and ask any who have flown with FTM or SkyWarriors for their opinions.
I think my reputation stands all by itself.
Rocky

UMichfly

pilot
None
I'll vouch for Rocky and most of the instructors at Skywarriors...and not even because I'm afraid Rocky is the second coming of Chuck Norris. Are there instructors out there who suck? Absolutely. That being said, there are a lot of fine individuals out there who take a lot of personal pride in training the next generation of aviators. As with anything, if you apply yourself, you'll get the best out of the program. If you're a slackass...it'll probably suck for you.