• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

19 June 2022 OCS Class

Atlasaur

I also have not received any official orders, just verbally told to report the day prior on Saturday the 18th.
I've not received orders yet either. My recruiter told me that they'd come about a month before OCS start date. However, I was told to report on the 17th... not sure why I need to be there two days early. I'm still waiting on the SNA/SNFO board though. I was ProRec-Y for SWO last month and the SNA/SNFO board convenes at the end of May. Recruiter said that my OCS date would be the same whether I was picked up for SNFO or not. SWO was 2nd choice so I'm hoping for a Y with SNFO but I'll be going either way. Any others in the same situation?

Atlasaur

Does anyone have any info about whether MHS Genesis will be used at the initial med screening during the first week?

EnterGalactiQ93

Has anyone else been contacted by the DOD to schedule a background investigation via Zoom? I just got an email this morning. If so, is there anything I should prepare beforehand?

Has anyone else been contacted by the DOD to schedule a background investigation via Zoom? I just got an email this morning. If so, is there anything I should prepare beforehand?

Having a copy of your SF-86 ready is helpful as they will go over that line for line with you to make sure everything is correct. Be prepared to talk about everything on there.

They may ask for a couple of other people to interview that aren't on the SF-86 like a co-worker or neighbor so it wouldn't hurt to have an idea of some other people you could recommend they reach out to.

Dwhite1017

I didn’t have anything on hand when I did mine. They’ll just ask you tons of questions.

It may be helpful to have the addresses, phone numbers, etc. of relatives, former roommates, etc.

Dwhite1017

Okay y’all, how’s your fitness?

I had been slacking the last few months but I’ve been really kicking it into gear the past 2 weeks.

For reference, I’m 24 years old.

Push-ups: 50 (Good Low)
Plank: 3:00 (Excellent High)
1.5 Mile Run: 11:30 (Good Medium)

The run and push-ups really kill me. I’m shooting for at least 65 push-ups by OCS and a sub 10:45 run.

Just curious where everyone else was.

Maybe we can start a GroupMe or Facebook group soon?

Navy2050

I had been slacking the last few months but I’ve been really kicking it into gear the past 2 weeks.

The run and push-ups really kill me. I’m shooting for at least 65 push-ups by OCS and a sub 10:45 run.

I am in this class too. I am a 29 year old female, 13 minute run (excellent medium), 45 pushups (outstanding medium) , 2:45 minute plank (Good High). I was looking to see if someone started a group chat as well. This last month and a half, I will be pushing myself harder. My goal is to be closer to 12:30 before I leave. My fastest time was 12:45. I tend to stay at the 13 mark though. I just have to start sprinting earlier in the last lap, and make sure that I am not going too slow in general in the last 2 laps.

Last edited:

Dwhite1017

I am in this class too. I am a 29 year old female, 13 minute run (excellent medium), 45 pushups (outstanding medium) , 2:45 minute plank (Good High). I was looking to see if someone started a group chat as well. This last month and a half, I will be pushing myself harder. My goal is to be closer to 12:30 before I leave. My fastest time was 12:45. I tend to stay at the 13 mark though. I just have to start sprinting earlier in the last lap, and make sure that I am not going too slow in general in the last 2 laps.
Yah the last lap sprint combined with a good pace is the way to go.

camnukeswo

Officer Candidate

I am about in the same boat. my run is 12 min but i can crank out pushups up to 70. Plank is rough though, looking at like a 2 min max if im lucky.... I'd recommend everyone getting the "Official Navy PFA" app to see your scores and how they might evolve.

EnterGalactiQ93

I just received my selection letter. My recruiter said it's official now-- I'll be sworn in on June 1st. And I have one more PRT.

Any one have a similar experience? How are your PRT numbers looking?

Right now my numbers are:

Push-ups: 60
Plank: 3:00
1.5 mi run: 13:08

The only one I'm worried about it my run time, I know it qualifies, but I want to be faster by OCS.