• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

19 April 09

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Whoa, it's for real now!

I'll be driving from AZ. Who else is in this with me?

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Jeffe, are you the guy I did the PRT with?

Joe, it's not my fault you picked the wrong branch! It's not too late for you to apply to Navy OCS! Hey you really missed out last night with those groupies!

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I don't think ANYbody misses out on anything in Prescott, except for what's going on OUTSIDE of prescott..... fuck that place.

Reconjoe

It's ok, more girls for me when U leave in April....not that your leaving will really affect the number of available women anyway....the local NAMBLA branch might get pretty dry though

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
no im not i wish! i JUST submitted about 2 weeks ago now..HOPEFULLY make the march but possibly april boards...did you submit with or without PRT?

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
otto otto otto. dude im TRYING to make it to NPA this summer ill let you know the details later on...congrats on ur recent accomplishment btw!

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
I submitted without PRT.

Joe, we already know that the women I date are way out of your league so it wouldn't matter anyways.

OttoWrote8...it's not where you are, it's the people you surround yourself with. Besides, PRC has some really great trails to run on and playing with your band in the bars is lots of fun. Look, I know where you're from and grew up in the "hills" just east of that...I know PRC is not like home, but if either of us wanted to be working there in "the business" we would have stayed there with all the yuppies.

Can you guess where ReconJoe is???

Attachments

• n660860691_2652000_6173.jpg
    n660860691_2652000_6173.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 116
  • n660860691_2652019_2180.jpg
    n660860691_2652019_2180.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 108
  • n660860691_2652013_331.jpg
    n660860691_2652013_331.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 101

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
ok cool. my friend was the bass player in those pics...im not even pro rec but fingers crossed..ru goin to the gym before you leave??

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Jeez, small world. Yeah, I goto the gym every few days. Otherwise I pretty much run every day.