• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18April22 CEC Board

Scubaswill

Hello all,

I realize this is primarily an air community site, but I wanted to see if anyone else had submitted their CEC package for this Prorec Board date and whether there has been any feedback yet.

I am prior enlisted:
AD: STS2 / E-5 with 9 years
OAR: 63
Applying for: CEC
Undergrad: Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering GPA: 3.6 (LSU)

exNavyOffRec

Hello all,

I realize this is primarily an air community site, but I wanted to see if anyone else had submitted their CEC package for this Prorec Board date and whether there has been any feedback yet.

I am prior enlisted:
AD: STS2 / E-5 with 9 years
OAR: 63
Applying for: CEC
Undergrad: Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering GPA: 3.6 (LSU)
Are you going for OCS or DCO? The board schedule has DCO being held on 18 Apr while OCS was a few week prior.

If for OCS do you have your EIT?

If DCO do you have several years experience working in a field that relates to CEC?

Scubaswill

According to my regional CEC Accessions officer the board held on the 18th was an active duty board (despite what the prorec schedule on mynavyhr states). I’m going for OCS. I do not have my EIT yet. I have been working as a staff engineer at a geotechnical engineering firm (a subset field of civil) for the last year since I graduated LSU last Spring.

exNavyOffRec

According to my regional CEC Accessions officer the board held on the 18th was an active duty board (despite what the prorec schedule on mynavyhr states). I’m going for OCS. I do not have my EIT yet. I have been working as a staff engineer at a geotechnical engineering firm (a subset field of civil) for the last year since I graduated LSU last Spring.
The schedule is just a guide so I am not surprised, it is customary to put the date scheduled in the title when asking about a specific board as anything else will throw people off. In 99% of the cases no one knows the board date has changed until after the results are released, the funny thing is CEC is one of the ones I would know if the board was early, on-time, or late as I was on really good terms with the accessions officers.

Your OR should have the results by now, CEC is normally fairly quick from board to results, the only thing I could see that caused a delay is it looks like CEC took a pretty decent goal reduction.

I would get your EIT knocked out, it is rare for a person to get picked up without an EIT, I haven't seen it, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Scubaswill

The schedule is just a guide so I am not surprised, it is customary to put the date scheduled in the title when asking about a specific board as anything else will throw people off. In 99% of the cases no one knows the board date has changed until after the results are released, the funny thing is CEC is one of the ones I would know if the board was early, on-time, or late as I was on really good terms with the accessions officers.

Your OR should have the results by now, CEC is normally fairly quick from board to results, the only thing I could see that caused a delay is it looks like CEC took a pretty decent goal reduction.

I would get your EIT knocked out, it is rare for a person to get picked up without an EIT, I haven't seen it, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
Thank you for the advice. I am scheduled to take the EIT exam in June.

I have been in regular contact with my OR since the board date. Every time I inquire they always say : “I haven’t heard anything back yet.”

Is there someone they or I could contact to determine if the results of that board have actually been released?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

I have been in regular contact with my OR since the board date. Every time I inquire they always say : “I haven’t heard anything back yet.”

Is there someone they or I could contact to determine if the results of that board have actually been released?

Your recruiter is going to be your one and only
Point person for this.

Additionally, unless a board is cancelled they don’t ever get told when a board convened until when the results come out.

Yoder229

Wish you the best of luck, hopefully you will hear something back soon. I will be on the next board with almost identical qualifications.

Nil

Hey hopefully you would make it to the LCS. Good luck with EIT. From what ever that I have seen that exam is going to be a piece of cake for you.

Yoder229

How long did it take you take to get the board results? Never heard back if you got selected, my package was at the July board and I am currently awaiting to hear back.

Reactions: Nil

Aem022407

Your recruiter is going to be your one and only
Point person for this.

Additionally, unless a board is cancelled they don’t ever get told when a board convened until when the results come out.
I was selected for Reserve DCO on the April 23 board. Is there anywhere I am able to locate which scroll I was put on and/or monitor the status of the scroll approval?