• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2003 for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmith

"officially" sleeping bags are not allowed. "unofficially" you can have a sleeping bag in your car. A car is a good place to store anything you dont want confiscated. I am driving down and arriving on either Friday or Saturday. If anyone wants to keep anything in my car let me know beforehand and we can arrange it then.

amyg

I'm going to be arriving Saturday morning and was wondering which hotel everyone decided to stay at before I make my reservation. I'll be driving down, so if anybody wants/needs to store stuff in my car just let me know. Is there any stuff that people are bringing that's not on the list?

gin_e

I made a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach, as did D_mac05 and JR. I'll be there only Saturday night as well.

Did anyone else noticed they added another person to the Chain of Command? An Assistant Director of OCS. Or maybe I just missed it the first time.

Ginny

slabman

SNA Primary (Whiting)
Hey Everyone,
I booked a room at the Holiday Inn and wondered if anyone was interested in sharing a room? I will be arriving around noon on Saturday.

Jared

knowles206

Friday night crew, Lets start figuring out a way to get together, i.e time,place,hotel,cell #. We can then grab the rest on Sat.
I arrive early morning Friday.

msmith

Are the people who are arriving on Friday planning on staying at the Holiday Inn Express? Once I actually get my orders I will figure out when I am leaving and if I will arrive Friday or Saturday

dhafeman

Is everyone planning on reporting October 19th? I talked to my recruiter today and I won't get to Pensacola until Saturday evening. Sounds like most are staying at the Holiday Inn. Works for me.
See yah,
Dave

jaerose

Well, D_mac and I will be in p-cola Wed. night...if anyone comes down early. I'll email out my cell phone number in a couple of days and you all can call me if you're in town.

JR

tvan

I'll be getting in early afternoon friday and am staying at the comfort inn in pensacola beach.

FlyGirl

Hello everyone. I am also reporting 18 October 2003 for OCS. I am an SNA candidate with about 32 hours of flight time. I am also a graduate from University of North Florida -- however that was May 2001. :) Slabman....when did you graduate/what major?

Can't wait to go and also meet up with everyone.

erock327

figured i would jump in and say hello, i'm an snfo candidate and will be arriving sunday morning before 11am

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Flygirl,

So, that probably means that you won't do IFS, correct? From what I've heard, that'll help you class up earlier. Lucky you....

D

Status
Not open for further replies.