• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2003 for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlinscott

These were the dining out dates that are posted in the DCO section of the OTCP website. I have been told that all the schools under OTCP do the dining outs together.

Day: Month: Year:
14 Jun 03
23 Aug 03
29 Nov 03
17 Jan 04
27 Mar 04
12 Jun 04
04 Sep 04

amyg

Kind of a dumb question but, what exactly is this "dining out" thing? I heard people talk about but not really sure what it is.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
jlinscott,

Yeah, what is the "dining out" thing? I don't really know, just heard it from my wife, who's been talking actively on the Private Spouse Corner with other wives from this class.

Also, does that mean that we'll be going to two of the dining outs (29 Nov, 17 Jan)? That's interesting.

D

tvan

Ok everybody, I just emailed out my study program. If you wanted it and didn't get the email let me know. Otherwise, enjoy! It's not much but it's helped me so far.

jaerose

Hola, comarades! Thanks for the program, t'mini'van! I'm putting the stuff in audio format. I don't think I can post it here, but I tried to email the first one (general orders) to you all. If you don't get it via email, you can download it at my website www.jdroseberry.info and just ignore my dorky pics. The website's for my family when I leave. Anyway, I'll be putting the rest up as I record them. It helps me to read/listen to stuff when I'm studying because it increases the rate at which I learn the information. I hope it's helpful.

JR

gin_e

So has anyone decided where they are staying yet? There was mention of the Pensacola Beach Comfort Inn, looks nice. Here's a website where you can check availability and book a room: http://www.world-stay.com/hotels/en/dist4/119831/Comfort-Inn-Pensacola-Beach-Pensacola-Beach.html

jaerose

I'm going to look at some hotels on Perdido Key, since it's just west of the base. The P-cola beach hotels seem expensive, plus the whole toll bridge thing.

JR

msmith

Hey everyone. This is the third OCS class date I have been scheduled for, hopefully this one works out. I am designated 1175 (sub. nuke) from jersey. Rutgers Grad 03 (just pounded Navy this weekend) Please add me to any of the mailing lists that are going around. I am driving down and definately interested in meeting up beforehand. msmith1181@hotmail.com

Matt Smith
GDOGH!!

jaerose

Welcome, Matt! Okay, kids, I've put all of the Big 4 on my website now in audio (.wav) format. Give me some feedback as to whether it's helpful, or if you need mp3 format instead. I'm also sending a notice out via the class email list, which I've updated.

JR
www.jdroseberry.info

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
JR, that .wav file sucks!!! (jk), way to provide some more motivation on helping us learn the Big 4. Anyways, I was just wanting to let everyone know that JR and I will be staying at the Holiday Express hotel on the beach. We will be arriving on the night of the 15th. Anyone else make reservations yet?

D

tvan

Woo-hoo!!! Another sub nuke!!! There's gonna be a few more of us too, cause I remember a few from my interview got this date as well.

msmith

tvan,
When did you interview? Are you looking to go boomer or fast-attack? I interviewed in MAY01 and am looking to get fast-attack myself. Go deep or go home!!
Matt

gin_e

Just to check, is this the hotel you are talking about? http://www.hoteltravelzone.com/hotel/US/Florida/Pensacola/holiday_inn_express_pensacola_discount_hotels_10226014O.html
I'll probably get into town saturday morning.

Has anyone gotten their orders yet? Please confirm the date and time we need to check in.

thanks,
ginny

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Yes, that is her. Looks nice doesn't it? Well, it is...I went in that area for vacation in July. We stayed in the Springhill Suites (too expensive for this) which is right down the block.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.