• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2003 for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhafeman

Whats up guys? I also have an 18th of October OCS date. I'm out in San Luis Obispo, CA trying to finish up school. Going in as SNA. Looking forward to it.

David

LaPine

Mike26
As of right now I'm scheduled to fly down to OCS from Minneapolis. I was working through a recruiter in Minnesota. I'm considering driving down. I'll let you know what I decide as the date gets closer. I should be driving through Spokane sometime around the first part of May. We should try and have lunch in Coeur d'Alene. You can get a hold of me at "j_lapine@hotmail.com". And for everyone else who sees this address I have more than enough "enlargement ads" than I can handle. Thanks! Also to all my other classmates feel free to keep in contact via my address.

bvonstein

Just curious, those of you accepted with SNA Designations. What were your ASTB Test scores, PRT Times, GPA's, flight time... etc....just trying to get a feel as to who is getting accepted these days.

Also, dhafeman you from SLO originally or you just there for college at Poly?

dhafeman

bvonstein, I'm from the Bay Area originally and am in SLO just for college at CP. Also, look around in the other topics. I think almost everyone on here has posted their scores and stuff on here somewhere.

dhafeman

Hey guys...I know a couple people who had OCS class dates in August and are now delayed until September and October. Have any of you heard whether or not this will effect our class date? My recruiter right now says she has no idea.

Dave

gin_e

Well I finally got the official word and this is my OCS Class! After much talk about my leaving before July I was quite surprised to get an October OCS date, but the extra time works out quite well for me. I'm in for the CEC, am from Austin TX, and am a recent UT Grad currently working as an Intern Architect. Can't wait to meet everyone else! And we absolutely must meet up the day before.

Ginny

Mike26

gin_e, welcome to the class! Meeting the day prior sounds like a great idea, I hope everyone can make it

bart27

Hey Gang...looks like we have a few SNA's in Oct 18ths class. Right on! I live in the Seattle area and for any of you up here in Washington it might be fun to go have a beer. I'll just be working until its time to go. I've been conditioning, but I recently rolled my ankle which has set me back some...good thing we have time on our hands.

bart27

Mike, I might be headed across the mountains in about a week to move my girlfriend back to Boulder CO...I'll let you know...bart

Meridiani

Hey bart, I work in Boulder, at CU. Is your girlfriend going to school here?

bart27

Stacy, my girlfriend will be starting her Masters/PhD program come Aug at CU. She is going into Audiology. She has spent the last four yrs here in WA at UW getting her undergrad. Congrats on your Prof Rec. Keep your fingers crossed, but it should be a done deal. I will be stopping in Boulder in Sept on my way to Pcola.

Meridiani

Bart, Boulder is a beautiful place. I hope you and your girlfriend have a chance to enjoy some of the sights together before you set out for P-cola. If you'd like some suggestions on places to see/things to do in Boulder, drop me an email.
icon_smile.gif

Mike26

Hey just seeing how everyone is doing. How is the OCS prep coming along? Oct is coming fast and I can't wait. Does everyone plan on arriving the day before class starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.