• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 MAY PILOT NFO ROLLING BOARD

tniitani

I was just getting worried because last board anyone who was age critical received their final selects soon after receiving their prorec. I turn 29 in November...

Jdev09

Pro Rec Y for Pilot!! :) Can't wait to meet all of you and good luck to the others that are giving it another shot. This was my second time applying. Persistence is everything.

ASTB-E: 61 6/6/6

I've done my fair share of reading and it seems like no one has gotten a final select letter yet or happens to know anything about the OCS dates. I would like to get ahead of the curve and start doing some reading. Do you have any suggested materials I should begin to look at? Thanks for your help in advance and good luck to all of you!

Jdev09

No I actually found on in late May, but I have not been on Air Warriors in a while.

I have not heard back with Finsel yet so I figured I would start reading on here.

Burd92

Burd92
pilot
I know it's a long shot but has anyone from this board heard tentative dates / received letters? Mostly curious because I have been seeing lots of Feb. people getting heir letters and dates this week so I am hoping were approaching our time!

Negative. I'm thinking about giving my OR a call just to touch bases. We last spoke when he called with the good news back in May. When I asked him what the date of departure for OCS might be, his guess was around September/October. That means (based upon the information I've gathered from this site) FINSELS probably wont be sent out until late July at the earliest; but more like mid August/September. Patience is the name of the game here in purgatory. Plus, there's plenty to do to keep preparing.

Steven Parsons

Anyone get their final select from this board yet?

I was waiting on my FS letter for a few weeks. My recruiter told me it was awaiting a signature about a month ago. It was an agonizing wait but I received my class date today, August 21. Good luck, hope you hear soon.