• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 MAY PILOT NFO ROLLING BOARD

Shoot. Re-took ASTB last week and was feeling slightly optimistic for next board, but some of the stats on you Pro-rec N folks are bringing me back down to earth. Congrats to the Y's! and good luck to those still waiting...

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
BOARD STATISTICS

When we got word late last week that another Pilot/NFO board was already slated for July (a whole month early and only 2 months after this board), it was clear that the May board didn't get what they wanted. These results confirm that suspicion. If you believe that an only marginal candidate that barely meets the requirements will get selected, you need to think again. Marginal GPA and an ASTB that barely meets the minimums isn't standing a good chance at all. PREPARE for the ASTB...we have an awesome resource right here on AW to do so.

STATS:

Pilot: 146 to board
- Select: 86
- Select percentage: 58.9%

NFO: 140 to board
- Select: 75
- Select percentage: 53.6%

These percentages are WAY off the average which normally hovers between 75 and 90%...on average.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Results are out obviously. Please give your OR 24-48 hours to receive and deliver the news. Being that NRC is approaching a 4 day holiday weekend some of you might not hear back until next week.

norcou

I'm glad my first post on these forums can be a PRO REC Y for SNA. Looked to me like some good guys getting turned down.

Age 23
Aeronautical science degree
GPA 4.0
ASTB 54 6/7/6
Average LORs
ATP,CFI, current airline f/o